Friday 24 September 2021

15 minute write

 So I was going for a stroll in town and I sore a dinosaur and it was eating everyone so I stood up straight and I...ran as fast as I could screaming for my life and I ran all the way to antarctica of course there was 1 or 2 meters of swimming but like I was running for my life  so no big deal then I saw some penguins so I yelled group hug and they all came in for a hug but then I realized that there are dinosaurs here so i had to say “goodbye” to the penguins and I did and then I thought “I should take one with me” so i took one with me so now we are running away from the dinosaur and screaming for our lives we out run it somehow and we built a boat out of ice then we went to australia and our boat started to melt then I realized that we were in the desert anyways I didn't need the penguin anymore so i said “ I will let you swim back to your home now” and then he gave me a big hug and swam away after a while I met a koala his name was “bob” and he was a wanted criminal so I told him you shouldn't be out in the open.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Francisco, Dinosaurs are a real theme fo you at the moment eh? This sounds like one of those crazy dreams where a whole lot of random stuff happens. I wonder who you will run into next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francisco great job on your writing i like the dinosaur

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.