Friday 5 November 2021

weekend

 On Sunday I went for a bush walk with my family in Waikanae. It was very muddy because it had been raining so my shoes got all wet and dirty. We had to cross a little  stream with rocks on it so we didn't get wet but we got wet anyway. Me and my sister were running because we wanted to be first but  Chopper ran right in front of us and bet us.


On Saturday I went to see some very close friends. We went and played basketball and we got hot so we went for a swim in Raumati. It was cold at the start but we got use to it. When we got out of the water my friend thought he got stung by a jellyfish because his foot was red and swollen.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Francisco, as soon as I read this I recognised this walk, it's one of my favourites. It sounds like you had a really great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.